About Us

Any Advices contact to Easy Procedure call - 09718555929

Indiancourtmarriage.com is a Law Firm where you can get all of your problems resolved with the help of highly professional and skilled lawyers. The Constitution of India has given Right of Liberty to marry with any one and person of any religion and duty of the court is to protect them.

Court marriages in India are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner.

Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage

Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women

Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband

It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise

  • Why You Choose Us For Your Marriage?

  • 1. Court Marriage under Special Marriage act

    At arya samaj mandir India, we can assist.

  • 2. Free Legal Advise for everyone

    Here at arya samaj mandir India, we have a expert team of legal advisors, who can advise you for every kind of marriage at free.

  • 3. Valid Court Marriage Certificate

    We assure you that Marriage Certificate, which you get through our services or consultation, will be 100% genuine & legally valid.

  • 4. Same Day Marriage & Marriage Certificate

    We assure you, if you have urgency, we can perform you marriage in a day & assist you to get marriage certificate form court in minimum time / same day.

  • 5. Fast and Prompt services

    In today's fast moving world no body have much time for marriage related legal formalities. We are here to assist you to full fill the paper formalities before and after marriage.

  • 6. Lowest charges & no Hidden cost involved

    Here at Indiancourtmarriage.com we assure you for lowest charges and no hidden cost. You do not have to pay a single penny more other than the charges tell you by our adviser.

  • 7. 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee

    If we fail to provide you marriage solution or marriage registration, we will refund you the entire amount of that process within 2-3 working days or ASAP.

For Registration of Marriages which have already been solemnized, following documents are required:

1. Application form duly signed by both husband and wife.

2. Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for female, at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act / Hindu Marriage Act.

3. Ration card of husband or wife, at least one should be resident of Delhi for 30 days.

4. In case of Special Marriage Act, documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO, Police Station). (NOTE: Delhi High Court in Vikram Aditya Singh & others Vs. UOI & others, CW15079/2006 held that this condition in Delhi Hindu Marriage Registration Rules, is ultra vires and solemnisation is sufficient for registration; see other case - Seema Vs Ashmin Kumar 2006 2SCC 578).

5. Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.

6. Two passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph.

7. Marriage invitation card.

8. If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.

9. Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Special Marriage Act. For details of such relationships please read below at end.

10. Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.

11. In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of Hindu Marriage Act).